Friday, January 21, 2011

Snooki and Joy Behar Reach a Truce

Snooki and Joy Behar Reach a Truce

Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi has retracted her claws after going after talk show host Joy Behar. Snooki and her Jersey Shore costar Jenni ‘J-Woww’ Farley made their own 8-minute video scathingly parodying The View co-host. But now, the outspoken TV personas have reached a truce, NY Daily News reports.

Behar apparently got on Snooki’s bad side when she pointed out the 23-year-old’s drunken antics on Twitter, questioning whether the reality star and writer’s claims of "(waking) up in a garbage can once a month" were "any way for a celebrated novelist to behave?"

Snooki then impersonated Behar, brashly mimicking the host’s animosity towards her, saying, "(Snooki) is disgusting. I am Joy, and I’m on the freakin’ View and I own everything in the world… And when I say Snooki’s a whore, she’s a whore."

But on a Monday appearance on The Wendy Williams Show, Snooki apologized for the video and explained it was a joke. "Everyone took it too seriously, so I took the video down," she said. "(J-Woww and I) feel bad about it… I’m a big fan of The View and Barbara Walters. So, you know, I’m sorry."

Behar played a clip of Snooki’s apology on The View, and Barbara Walters admitted it was "sweet." Behar thanked the Jersey Shore star for her apology. "I found (it) quite sobering," she said. "Although maybe that’s not the right word… I don’t care if they made fun of me. It’s fine. I enjoyed that sketch they did… I thought it was very funny."

Do you think Snooki and Joy Behar’s feud is over? Chime in below!

Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment