Friday, April 29, 2011

Lady Gaga Performs "Judas" Live on 'Ellen'

Lady Gaga Performs "Judas" Live on 'Ellen'

Whenever we start to think Lady Gaga is getting over-exposed, she reminds us what an incredible talent she really is. On Thursday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Gaga showed off her serious vocal and dance skills with the live premiere of her new single "Judas." Dressed in what appeared to be a sexy deconstructed rain poncho, the 25-five-year-old singer rocked the crowd to a standing ovation. Watch below!



During the interview portion of the show, Gaga -- wearing a black mini-dress with giant cut-outs in the bodice, accessorized with dramatic long gloves and a wide-brimmed hat -- talked to her friend Ellen DeGeneres about the meaning behind "Judas."

"Do I feel like a loser sometimes? Of course. We all feel like losers sometimes," said Gaga. "I said to the fans last night, some of you may feel like Judas, and I swear I just saw so many of them just burst into tears so quickly. You may feel misunderstood by the world and that is how I feel sometimes. I really celebrate my identity and urge you to feel impassioned by what is magical inside of you. I live happily between reality and fantasy at all times."

When DeGeneres joked that Lady Gaga was incapable of wearing jeans and sneakers, Gaga admitted that she's not always a glamour queen. In fact, she often spoils her costumes and makeup by falling asleep in them.

"My best friends always call me a beauty queen disaster," Gaga confessed, "because I wake up and my wig is falling off my head and my fake mole is on the other side of my face."

Watch the interview segment below!

 



Gaga's new album Born This Way drops on May 23.

Julianne Hough Julie Benz Julie Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment