Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn Review

I just got back from Breaking Dawn and I am very excited to give you my review! It was epic, I assure you of that! If you don?t want to read spoilers, I suggest you stop here. I am not the type of writer that can review a movie with out giving something away. I went into this with low expectations. I am a huge fan of the books and to be honest, it is embarrassing to even watch the first Twilight movie. The acting is horrible, as is the special effects. I was also disappointed when I learned that the film would end with the birth of Renesmee. Well, this time I was pleasantly surprised and I walked out of that theater feeling like ?my? books were done right. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have finally grown into their characters. I can?t believe how far the acting has come. I don?t think KStew bit her lip once. Additionally, Bella and Edward were allowed to be their characters, where the audience could really feel their love. After all, that is what this whole series is about ? their undying love for one another and how they cannot live without each [...]

William Powell Robert Redford Keanu Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment