Saturday, November 19, 2011

Soap Dish: Happy 48th Anniversary Days Of Our Lives

On November 8th Days Of Our Lives celebrated its 48th Anniversary on air. That is quite an accomplishment, which is why this weeks Soap Dish is devoted to the soap I have been watching for years. As the fate of daytime soap operas is up in the air DOOL turns 48 years old. I have it on good authority that soon there will be a very special episode honoring the veterans on the show will be airing soon in honor of this amazing anniversary. Although there are many vets that are no longer with the show I have a feeling they will be incorporated into it as well. I started watching Days when I was in middle school. It was back in the days when Bo just found out Victor was his dad, John Black was Roman Brady and one of my favorite couples ever got together Patch and Kayla. Oh and there was the Brady Fish Market instead of the Brady Pub, such fond memories of the show from back then. Obviously since the show debuted there have been many changes, some good some bad but it has always had loyal fans like me. I know most shows do [...]

Laetitia Casta Lake Bell Larissa Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment