Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Colin Ferguson ?Eureka? Holiday Episode Interview

Eureka is back tonight for its annual holiday episode, woohoo! It will be Eureka like you have never seen before my friends, animated. Yesterday I was lucky enough to get the chance to interview the oh so sweet Colin Ferguson, who I am sure you all know plays Sheriff Jack Carter on the hit Syfy show. He was a delight as always and full of insight into the first ever animated Eureka. Rachelle: Eureka?s holiday special is animated. Can you tell me what it was like for you to film it and if it was your first time working with animation? Colin: Yes this is the first time that I have done animation. Although for every episode that all of us do we spend a bunch of time in the dubbing studio looping our lines whenever there is a car door closing over it or a noise in the background. So being in a sound-stage is pretty common. The way it worked for us is we did the dialogue first, I think in May. Then I guess a week and a half ago I went back in and fixed all the bits that did not work once they had done [...]

Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment