Sunday, December 18, 2011

Soap Dish: Lisa Rinna Returns To Days Of Our Lives

It is Soap Dish time my friends and this week I am dishing about the news that Lisa Rinna is returning to Days of Our Lives. You just might be surprised at what I have to say about this. By now I am sure you have all heard the news that Lisa Rinna will be reprising the role of Billie Reed, a role she created, on Days of Our Lives. In fact it was really the role that kind of made Hollywood stand up and take notice of the actress. I could give you a play by play about Lisa?s career but that isn?t really what this dish is about. Nope I really want to talk about her going back to Days because I can?t really decide how I feel about it. Nothing personal against Rinna but I just don?t see how she will fit in the canvas of the show right now. I mean they just had Carly come between Bo & Hope so you can?t really bring Billie on for that purpose. I guess you could but it would be stupid. Other than her love for Bo there wasn?t ever really much purpose to Billie, especially now that [...]

Paula GarcÈs Paulina Rubio Paz Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment